So what are the symptoms of breast cancer? At first, you may notice no symptoms of breast cancer at all. Once the cancer begins to grow, it can be detected in several ways. Check for lumps or thickening near the breast and underarms. A change in the size or shape of your breast may be symptom of breast cancer. If you notice a discharge from you nipple, please consult your physician. This too can by a symptom of breast cancer. Anything else abnormal such as a change in color or feel should be mentioned to your physician. It may not be breast cancer, but it is better to be safe than sorry.
And now here is the tag and the rules:
1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add your link to the list of participants below
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
1- Fara 2- Massy 3- N.O.Y 4- Mariuca 5- A Great Pleasure 6- LadyJava 7- Pink Thoughts8-YOU Next!
If you are interested in joining this great pink cause, just grab the tag and share some thoughts on it too! Enjoy!!